Puzzle Pieces

Puzzle Pieces
Helping You Put The Pieces Together

School Days

For me, school was one great big social event. There were people to talk to, events to go to, and lots of friends. After all wasn't that what I was there for. I looked forward to talking to those that sat near me - actually anyone. As I look back over my report cards there was one constant comment from the teachers EVERY YEAR, "Carol talks too much." - "Carol cannot stay in her seat." - "Carol cannot keep quiet." Moving my seat did not make any difference even when moved to the front of the class beside the teacher's desk. Once I was moved out into the hall. Now that was actually painful to me - no one to talk to. How about you? Did you have lots of friends or just a select few? Did you throw up you hand to answer the teacher's questions (even if you didn't know the answer) or did you know the answer but still kept silent? Were you the extroverted or introverted child? How do you remember your school days?